Sunday, May 15, 2011

Color Changing Nail Polish!

If I had had this nail polish when I was a kid... man, I don't even know.  Even now, I am 25 and I slapped it on literally 10 minutes before running out the door- I didn't even use nail polish remover from my white mani, I just peeled that stuff off and slapped on a base coat and went on from there, so there's little bits of white remaining... I really was not expecting much from this stuff.  But I have been playing around like a little kid for the past few hours.  I am SO EXCITED about it.  I watched it change when I stepped outside, when i was in the mall, I pressed my nails against the cool window and watched the contact points change.  I am LOVING this stuff and I can't wait to go back and buy ALL of the other colors.  Seriously!

This is directly after being run through cold, cold tap water.

This is directly after being run through hot tap water.

Transitioning from hot to room temperature (yellow-green)

The foreground is room temperature, the background transitioning from heat.

In these photos, there is a basecoat and 3 layers of polish, no top coat.  

Products used:
Mood Struck (no name, colors are green/yellow)

No comments:

Post a Comment