Sunday, December 11, 2011

Another Winter Inspired Mani

I recently went on a bit of a splurge!  One of the polishes that I added to my collection is Revlon's Powder Puff, which is one of their matte suedes.  I was sort of expecting it to look like white out- just a flat white color.  Instead, it's pretty sheer, and it has this lovely opalescent shimmer to it.  It is very pretty, but I couldn't stand the visible nail line.  (I didn't take any pictures of Powder Puff on its own, but I will soon).  On top of Powder Puff, I went for a shimmery red/gold stamped pattern that reminds me of poinsettias!






Products Used:
Revlon Powder Puff
Essie Wrapped in Rubies
Bundle Monster BM205

2 comments:

  1. where can I find the BM plates :/?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought mine off of amazon. I have both kits. The one I used in this picture is here: http://www.amazon.com/Bundle-Monster-Stamping-Manicure-Accessories/dp/B004XJNQXW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1324069919&sr=8-2

    ReplyDelete