Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Another Freehand Floral Mani!

I really loved a few of the floral manis I did previously (here and here) and I'm not opposed to tooting my own horn, so I did another!  I tried out a lovely pink color I got from a friend for Christmas.  It's really bright and gorgeous, so I went with darker grey and black for the roses.  And sprinkled in some little white accent dots and glitter for fun and variety!

Also notice my poor little nubbins? :(  I had a super turbulent flight on the way home, combined with returning to internship, wedding planning, and the Praxis II that I'm taking on Saturday.... and yowza, my nails have had it!


Here you can sort of see the glitter I slapped on there.





Products Used:
Orly Fabulous Flamingo
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Black Out
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On
Essie Pure Pearlfection

Hope everyone is having a fabulous beginning to their 2012!  And may you never have to take the Praxis II!

No comments:

Post a Comment