Saturday, May 12, 2012

Turquoise Mermaid Nails- 2 Weeks of China Glaze

Well I haven't noticed my nails growing any quicker or anything, but they seem to have gained some strength.  A couple broke right when i started, but now they're all down to about the same length, and maybe it's wishful thinking but something seems to be happening!  Yay!

I picked up this neon in the store the other day and immediately came home and put it on.  Then I found the perfect glitter compliment to it.  I got tons of compliments on this color... I wore it to class, and a lot of my friends commented on how bright the color was, and how much they liked it.  It's a great color for summer!  It's definitely a neon... goes on basically sheer (this is two coats over a coat of white) and dried matte.





In the pictures this looks a little more Tiffany blue than turquoise.  It's pretty robin's egg blue, but it's BRIGHT.  

Products used:
China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise (neon)
Milani #582 Teal

No comments:

Post a Comment