Saturday, July 28, 2012

Quick Neutral/Neon Polka Dot Mani

I figured I probably shouldn't do ANOTHER gradient even if I love them to death, so I went another direction.  I was gifted a nail dotting tool by one of my friends so I figured I'd give that a shot.  I've been using toothpicks for the past, I dunno, 26 years when I need to make dots on my nails, so I thought the dotting tool would just make it that much easier.  Lo and behold, I kinda suck at nail dotting tools.  I am sooo not used to it- but I think this is just going to be one of those practice makes perfect deals.





Products Used:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Wet Cement
China Glaze Sunshine Pop
China Glaze Fuchsia Fanatic

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow I love this manicure! For some reason I always love yellow and grey together :)
    I nominated you for a Liebster Award because I like reading your blog. The rules are posted here: http://theblogforbeautifulliving.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/liebster-award.html
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. I just followed your blog, take a look at my blog and if you like you can also follow me :) http://yoliscornerreview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete