Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Essie Borrowed & Blue- the PERFECT pastel/baby/pale blue

GUYS!  I found it.  A few months ago I asked about pastel blues.  This is something that's been on my list for AGES.  I never did buy the nubar that I was leaning towards, but just the other day I redeemed a couple of amazon giftcards (thanks swagbucks!) and threw Essie's Borrowed & Blue into my cart, thinking what the heck, it looks pretty enough.

PRETTY ENOUGH is an understatement.  This is everything I wanted!  It is so gorgeous, AND it went on opaque in one coat.  I wish I had known that or I would've been a little more careful and used a ridge filler base coat, but I know for next time.

Unfortunately, like I mentioned the other day, all my pictures are coming out woefully pathetic, so I only have one good one to share with you.


I really can't explain how pleased I am with this color.  It's exactly what I wanted, and I'm psyched to have found it.

No comments:

Post a Comment