Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nail Mail- Priti NYC

A little bit ago there was a pretty great deal on ideeli- $25 for a $50 voucher at Priti NYC.  I ended up getting 5 different polishes- four in a "kit" (which I designed) and one extra to bump my total up to $50.  Then all I had to do was pay for shipping!

Well they came in the mail today, and can I just start right out and show you how ADORABLE the packaging for the kit was?

Seriously, how cute is this?

Tied with a bow and everything!  So here are some previews of the colors... I've already swatched them and put them together in their own blog entries and so I don't swamp you, I'm going to schedule them to post one a day for the next five days.  

Seriously, adorable

Lace Aloe, Black Prince Orchid, Rabbit Tracks, Union Jack, Darjeeling


No comments:

Post a Comment