Friday, November 18, 2011

I've never had a manicure that was more "me"- ELF Royal Purple swatch, and Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada (pic heavy)

Maybe if I were to paint some flamingos or something, we'd get pretty close, but till probably not as close as this!  I needed something quick, so I just chose a polish that was sitting on my desk- an ELF polish that was part of this TJ Maxx haul way back in August.  I set the polishes I have yet to swatch near my desk, and this one had been sitting there for AGES.  So I popped it on because I was in a purple kind of a mood (when am I not, though, really?)  And I was so pleased!  I couldn't really capture the color in some of these pictures.  It's November in Oregon, which means rain rain rain, and not adequate amount of sunlight to really get the good photos.
This is all the sunlight I could manage

This is a bit more accurate

Anyway, It's this really lovely shimmery sort of royal/jewel purple.  I think it would be GREAT for a peacock theme, which is now on my mind.  So I wore Royal Purple by itself for one day, and then decided I would try out another polish from another haul (from like September when I got those Butter Londons)- Ulta's Pinata-Yada-Yada.  Here's the final look:



This is a way more accurate picture of what ELF's Royal Purple looks like



Purple polish, multi-colored glitter- this manicure screams my name!  Hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have.

Products Used:
ELF Royal Purple
Ulta Pinata-Yada-Yada
Seche Vite

No comments:

Post a Comment