Monday, November 7, 2011

Ten Minute Mani: Purple Polka Dots!

Sometimes I love spending an hour on my nails, hand painting with toothpicks or tiny paintbrushes or whatever, and sometimes I just want something that's done quickly and looks nice.  This was one of those times.

I wanted something fun, but that would also be ok to wear to my internship.  I decided to do some subtle stamping.  I chose my colors based on some of the nail mail I got from Ulta that's been sitting next to my desk for over a month- China Glaze Devotion was the one that I chose for tonight, and I paired it with OPI Rumple's Wiggin, my go-to light purple.  Some quick polka dot stamps, and voila!  A manicure that didn't take much time, and got me several compliments from the kiddos at my elementary school.  Success!  This is FOR SURE one of my favorite manicures I've ever done, and so simple!  I am definitely going to save this idea for a rainy day.

I seriously was racing the sun home to get these photos.
Totally forgot about Daylight Saving's Time screwing with my afternoon sunshine!





Products Used:
OPI Rumple's Wiggin
China Glaze Devotion
Bundle Monster plate BM19

2 comments: