Monday, July 4, 2011

Forever 21 Swatch- Love & Beauty: Orchid and SUPER EXCITING NEWS!

I mentioned yesterday that I went home for a few days for a mini vacation and had some exciting news.  Well...

I'M ENGAGED!

My boyfriend (fiance!!!) proposed to me while we were visiting!  My brother and his girlfriend (Josie of Josie's Nails) and my parents were all in on it and I was COMPLETELY oblivious.  After the proposal we went back to my parents' house where there was another surprise waiting- all of my family were there for a secret surprise BBQ!  It was super awesome.  My only regret is that I had peeled off all of my nail polish (the rainbow leopard print I posted about yesterday) during the movie that we went to see, so my nails look like the above in all the photos!  So now I will be super motivated to QUIT NIBBLING!  

I knew that I needed to paint my nails for when I wanted to take photos of my ring, so I decided to put on hold the 4th of July manicure I had in mind and went instead with a super fast mani using a new polish I had gotten from Forever 21 earlier that day.  This is Love & Beauty in Orchid.




As you can see, I had a really hard time capturing the color with my camera.  It didn't help that I was in the car on the way to the airport!  Orchid is really a beautiful color, and for less than 3 dollars, a total steal!  I wasn't expecting a whole lot, to be honest, but I was really impressed and I can't wait to try the other two Love & Beauty colors that I purchased.  



4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting, the ring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations again :)

    Sally's had a display of China Glaze Metallic Crackle but they were out of the pink one :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! Your ring is absolutely beautiful!! I love the soft look of Orchid, it really complements your skin tone and RING :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies :)

    I'm really loving these forever 21 polishes! They are surprisingly awesome for their cost.

    ReplyDelete