Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Purple (pic heavy, I was a little overzealous)

Oh man.  OH MAN.  I have been waiting for this day.  I have been drooling over the Kleancolor chunky holos for what feels like a million years, and when they finally came in the mail the other day I nearly had an aneurysm trying to decide just where to start!  Which one did I want to try?  What should my base color be?  Should I layer them or just stick with one?

I finally decided to use the Purple, and I dug through my boxes of polish to find what I thought might be an appropriate base color- Sally Hansen's Pronto Purple (which you can see here on the zebra maniand here).  It's a royal purple and kind of metallic, and I thought it would be great for the glitter.











Oh man.  I don't know where to start, really.  It's gorgeous!  It sparkles red, green, gold, copper, orange!  I'm obsessed.  I can't wait to try the rest of them.  

There's no way I bite my nails with a manicure this gorgeous!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh this is so pretty. I think holographic glitter look so pretty on a lot of colors.

    Ana
    Nothingsbroken.com

    ReplyDelete