Monday, April 2, 2012

Nail Mail!

I got some seeerious nail mail today.  I'm psyched.


My Ulta didn't have the Capitol Colors collection anymore, so I came home all defeated and started looking online.  Then I found them at beauty joint for 4 dollars!  Um, hello!  And so while I was there I scooped up four of the chunky holo Kleancolors I've been drooling over for months and months.  $1.75 each.  That site is heaven, and my order came super fast.  I've been trying to figure out what the catch is, so if you know that eventually they are going to come up to claim my firstborn kid or that I accidentally just signed my soul away... please don't tell me, I'm so happy with this store.  Now my only problem is trying to figure out what to do first.

Pictured:
Kleancolor Chunky Holo in Purple, Bluebell, Black and Fuchsia
China Glaze Capitol Colors: Mahogany Magic, Electrify, Luxe and Lush, Stone Cold and Dress Me Up.

No comments:

Post a Comment