Sunday, April 24, 2011

Monet Polka Dots

For Easter I wanted something quick and easy, so I went for this great Monet-inspired polka dot manicure.




I love them!  So does my boyfriend.  He is so supportive (when the manicure is finished.. not so supportive when I'm buying MORE nail polish haha!)  This was an effortless design to do.  I used the fat, thicker end of a toothpick to make the dots.  Easy as pie!

Products used:
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Beige Blast, Lightening, and Snappy Sorbet
OPI Rumple's Wiggin'
OPI Gargantuan Green Grape Matte
Revlon Pink Chiffon
Maybelline Express Finish in Pie in the Sky
SV Topcoat
Toothpick!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! im a new follower!!
    i love this design!! so cute! ill be trying this one!!
    =)

    im having a giveaway on my blog! enter if you like! =)

    modalouvain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete